A Year in Review

Thursday, June 12, 2008

An Awesome Beginning

I definitely feel blessed to be in my new position as Student Pastor. My first two weeks here have been amazing. I continue to experience the honeymoon stage daily as people continue to reach out to me and make me feel welcome. I have already built some great relationships. One family gave me a key to their house case I need anything. We have had a lot of needs for our house that we are moving into Saturday. The church is planning a "Pounding" for us next Wednesday night to give us housewarming gifts for our new life here. Already, we have been given a big screen t.v. couches, recliners, dressers, beds, kitchen supplies etc. God has been blessing our socks off!!! Saturday I get to see Hillary and the kids for the first time in two weeks and so I am very excited for that. Please pray for them as they drive down here with my in-laws.

That's it for now. Please know that we love you all and appreciate your prayers. Here is my new address, 10220 Eastfield Rd. Huntersville, NC 28078