A Year in Review

Friday, July 25, 2008

Taking it Easy


A new update on our family...Hillary is doing great and we are only three weeks away from Baby Time. Last week I went to the dentist and got a Root Canal. Jaxon and Riley went to Vacation Bible School, Sunday through Thursday. The job is going very well as I continue to become closer to my students. We are currently renovating the youth room putting in a Fellowship Cafe and a Game Room. In May we will be unveiling the new Youth Name and Website we have been working on since I got here. So, things have been going very well and a lot great things are happening at our church.

I have always been a fantasy football junkee and being here is no different. In fact I am facilitating two leagues at our church for our Men's Ministry. Also, we are planning on having Men's Monday Night Bible Study at the church and then showing Monday Night Football on the big screen so we are excited about how many men we will be able to attract for that. I'm excited to be involved with some things other than just Youth Ministry.

We'll keep you updated as we get near Hillary's due date. God Bless Ya'll.