A Year in Review

Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday and School















Well Haleigh's 1st birthday came and went. We had a good time celebrating! We had a couple friends over and watched her eat her cake. Always a fun time!! She is not yet crawling but will stand for quite a while. She got a fun walker for her birthday and loves to walk behind it.


Jaxon has started Kindergarten!! We can't believe it but are ready for it. His teacher is Mrs. Hemric and she is really nice and we have heard only wonderful things about her! His day begins at 8:30am and we pick him up when the bell rings at 2:45pm. It seems like a long day but I think he really enjoys it a lot!


Riley is looking forward to going to school himself. He starts back to preschool on September 8th. He will go Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. He is excited!!


I, Hillary, also began school. I am taking 2 classes, a Nutrition course and one of the many science courses I need to get into the nursing program! I have been amazed at God's hand on me through this process. Going to college is a big deal for me and He has given me confidence and peace. It has been great! My nurturion class is Friday mornings, Justin has that day off and my Science class is Tuesday evening which Justin has free as well. So it is wonderful that we don't have to put the kids into any kind of care while I go to school. This schooling is a long road but I am excited about it and know that God is with me through the whole process! I am very thankful too that Justin is behind me 110%!